Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Charlotte Flair vs Asuka

Here's the match video of Charlotte Flair vs Asuka from last night's episode of RAW. I expected a non-finish because both are going into championship defenses. I just would have preferred a double count out or something like that. Look, I know they have to build up Nia as a threat but what they did was hokey. The match was about what I would expect from Charlotte and Asuka as they have great chemistry. Charlotte thinks she can beat up Asuka but Asuka is double tough. But as I said, I didn't like the finish. The one good thing about it is it guarantees that Asuka will be double pissed off. And I like a pissed off Asuka. I guess they have one more week to kill until the PPV. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment