Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Asuka vs Nia Jax

Here's the match video of Asuka defending her RAW Women's Championship against Nia Jax. This is a rematch from Sunday when they did a double countout finish. After this match, I still don't know why they did that finish. Of all the great things Asuka does, one of the best is her ability to take bumps safely. This is particularly important with Nia who can be very careless. Nia gave Asuka a power bomb on the floor. And I guess concerned fans were Tweeting Asuka to see if she is OK. And she Tweeted back "The impact on the body is severe. But at my level, I'm not going to be injured like everyone is concerned about. It's Asuka quality! That's when my insides twitched though." So she can even joke about it. The finish had Nia hit her Samoan Drop finisher. But Asuka had her foot under the ropes. Nia went nuts and attacked the ref. He was going to DQ her. But Asuka rolled her up and the ref counted quickly and Asuka won. I expect this to lead to a match at Extreme Rules. How about a cage match? Asuka has never done a cage match. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment