Friday, April 20, 2007

Upcoming events


Just a couple of upcoming events I will be attending that I wanted to mention. The Canadian Diabetes Association will be having their annual Livesmart Diabetes Expo on May 27 at the Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place. It is wheelchair accessible. The cost is $10 before May 6. They will have some seminars along with a trade show. Mostly I'm going for the trade show. I'm always looking for new products. For more info, check out their website at https://www.diabetes.ca/expos/expo-toronto.asp





Also coming up is the annual People In Motion trade show for the disabled. This will be June 1 & 2 at the Queen Elizabeth Centre at Exhibition Place. This show is free and highly recommended to the disabled and family especially if you're shopping for a van or another big ticket item. Regular readers will recall that I wrote about this show for the Canadian Paraplegic Association magazine Outspoken last year and I will be doing that again this year. check out the show website at http://www.people-in-motion.com/ and maybe I'll see you there.





No comments:

Post a Comment