Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yahoo LAUNCHCAST song of the day


Artist:Stevie Wonder

Song:As

Album:At The Close Of A Century





Of course Stevie Wonder started out as a child but by the time As was released on Songs In The Key Of Life in 1976 he had become one of the most popular singers in the world. Stevie broke away from the trademark Motown sound on his 21st birthday and started producing his own material. This resulted in some of the best music of the 70s. At The Close Of A Century is a 4CD box set covering his entire career. Unfortunately Stevie seemed to lose his way in the 80s and his more recent music just doesn't cut it. So I would recommend individual albums instead of the box set. Songs In The Key Of Life is great anyway and everyone should have it.






Uh oh. I had a flat tire last night. I guess when I went out yesterday I picked up a nail but it didn't go flat until later. I was sitting in front of the computer last night and suddenly I had a flat. The tire was replaced too. It just shows that no matter how careful I try to be, an occasional flat tire is inevitable. Just the cost of doing business. Anyway, it's fixed and now I have to go out in the rain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment