Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Maemura, Hikaru to Hawaii


Hikaru is once again going to Hawaii to work for Hawaii Championship Wrestling on their Oct. 13 show. This time she's taking the new AWA World Womens Champion Saki Maemura with her. I believe it's her first trip to Hawaii. Chick Fights SUN president Nakamura said they will both be in singles matches against unknown opponents. According to the HCW website, it's actually going to be a four way match and the loser will retire. The participants are Hikaru, Saki Maemura, Tracy Taylor and the fourth participant is...drum roll...Tsunami. No, not the Mexican Tsunami. I wish it was her. She's pretty good. Joshi fans will remember a 350lb. Hawaiian tub of lard named Tsunami who worked for JD Star for a couple of years. She left Japan when JD Star decided to emphasize the Athtresses in May 2003. I don't know if she is the worst wrestler I've ever seen but she's pretty bad. I thought she left the wrestling business but I don't follow HCW so she may have worked there before. I have a feeling she will officially retire this Friday. Her size and lack of mobility make her very difficult to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment