Sunday, July 16, 2023

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Norma Dumont vs Chelsea Chandler

Here's the match video of Norma Dumont vs Chelsea Chandler from last night's UFC show in Las Vegas. This fight is at Featherweight. Norma is 32 years old from Belo Horizonte, Brazil. She trains at Gordin Fight Team. She's 5-2 in the UFC. She has won all her fights by decision. Chelsea is 32 years old. She trains at Cesar Gracie in Stockton, CA. That's the Diaz brothers. She won her UFC debut but I saw her in Invicta and I don't like her. So I expected Norma to win by unanimous decision because she doesn't finish fights. And that's what happened. It was never in doubt. I expect the UFC to close the Featherweight division. Norma said that she will drop to Bantamweight. Meanwhile Chelsea made up this dopey rumor that Ronda Rousey will return to the UFC to fight at Featherweight. Ariel Helwani quickly debunked this. I laughed when I saw it. How desperate is Chelsea? I guess she doesn't want to drop to Bantamweight. But the UFC has already released Leah Letson for refusing to drop to Bantamweight. Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment