Saturday, July 29, 2023

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Hikaru Shida vs Nyla Rose

Here's the match video of Hikaru Shida vs Nyla Rose from last night's episode of AEW Rampage. Both are former AEW champs but AEW hasn't done much with either of them lately. In this video, you will see the complete match. I thought the match was fine though I really don't care much for Nyla. But it shows that Hikaru can work with anyone and that she is very strong. I could have done without Marina Shafir at ringside. After Hikaru won the match, AEW announced that on Wednesday's 200th episode of Dynamite, Hikaru will get a shot at Toni Storm's AEW Women's Championship. I don't know why they didn't announce this in advance to promote Rampage. I don't expect Hikaru to win because she returns to Japan every other month. But I do expect Hikaru to get a better match out of Toni than we have seen in AEW. And I also expect outside interference which could result in a non finish. Tony Khan likes that kind of screwy nonsense. Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment