Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Cat Zingano vs Megan Anderson added to Dec. 29 UFC show

Last week Ariel Helwani of ESPN reported that Cat Zingano vs Megan Anderson was likely to be added to UFC 232 Dec. 29 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The UFC confirmed the match today. This fight will be at Welterweight. Cat has been talking for the last year about moving up to Welterweight. She has fought her whole career at Bantamweight. She won her last fight over Marion Reneau. But she's 36 years old and 3-3 in the UFC. I think injuries have slowed her down and she isn't as good as she used to be. That doesn't mean she can't win this fight. Megan didn't look very good when she lost her UFC debut to Holly Holm. So I don't know if she will be any better against Cat. Megan is 28 years old from Australia. She trains with UFC fighter James Krause in Kansas City. When she was in Invicta I thought she improved a lot. Now I'm not so sure though she was inactive for over a year so maybe it was cage rust. I don't think either of them can beat Cris Cyborg so I don't think it matters much who wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment