Monday, October 29, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Toni Storm Vs Io Shirai

Here's the match video of Toni Storm vs Io Shirai from last night's WWE Evolution. It is the final of the Mae Young Classic. The number one problem with this match is it was too short. So obviously the WWE didn't want these two to steal the show. For that reason they probably should have done a ten minute sprint instead of the slow build that they did. I wanted to note that Io now has a custom Titantron and music. The music sounds too generic for me. She also wore a new robe and a new mask along with higher boots than normal. The match was fine but rushed because of the length. I don't want to give away too much because I want you to watch it. Io showed how a moonsault from the top to the floor should be done followed by a 619 and a springboard sunset flip. Just remember that Io was not supposed to be in the final in the first place except Tegan Nox got hurt. I'm sure she's glad it's over so she can appear on NXT TV. Toni will be on the NXT UK show challenging Rhea Ripley for the NXT UK Women's Championship. Enjoy the video!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite match of the night. They were both so good. I will be watching this one again tonight after work. Thanks so much Frank for posting this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched that match again. I would love to see these two go at it again in a full fledged match. I would like to see both of these women in the WWE anytime. That was a great show of wrestling there.

    ReplyDelete