Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yahoo LAUNCHCAST Song Of The Day-Tramaine Hawkins


Artist:Tramaine Hawkins

Song:Worship Medley

Album:I Never Lost My Praise





I've talked about gospel singer Tramaine Hawkins before. Of course she's a member of the Hawkins family from Oakland, CA. She normally performs with her husband Walter Hawkins and the rest of the family. For this new live CD, GospoCentric Records owner Vicki Mack Latandaille thought that Kurt Carr did such a great job producing Byron Cage's live CD a few years ago so she asked Tramaine if she was interested in working with him. The result is this excellent CD I Never Lost My Praise. It was released in February. Carr uses his usual Los Angeles based musicians and singers and even wrote a couple of new songs for the project. Of course Tramaine does one of her trademark Worship Medleys and gives a beautiful performance. Here's Tramaine Hawkins performing Changed on a recent TBN appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment