Sunday, August 01, 2021

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Jinh Yu Frey vs Ashley Yoder

Here's the match video for Jinh Yu Frey vs Ashley Yoder from last night's UFC show in Las Vegas. This fight is at Strawweight. I don't like either fighter. Jinh is a former Invicta Atomweight champ. In the UFC, she lost her first two fights and then she won her last one. She trains with her husband and with Fortis MMA in Houston. Ashley has been in the UFC since 2016 despite a terrible record. She trains at Dan Henderson's Quest in Temecula, CA. I expected Jinh to win but I also didn't think she would make a positive impression. And that's what happened. I scored it 30-27 for Jinh but she needed to be aggressive and she wasn't. I'll give you an example. She wobbled Ashley in round two and Jinh just didn't go for the finish. She doesn't have the instinct to finish fights. Look, Jinh Yu Frey is 36 years old. She needs to learn to fight because I don't see her beating a ranked fighter the way she is. She should be better. Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment