Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Sasha Banks and Bayley vs Kabuki Warriors

Here's the match video of Sasha Banks and Bayley defending the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships against Kabuki Warriors from last night's episode of RAW. I did not expect a title change. Of course Asuka will defend her RAW Women's Championship against Sasha at Extreme rules this Sunday. And the other question mark is Kairi Sane's status. The match is about what I expected. Kairi was trapped in their corner for a long time. Did she sell that too much and take way too long to make a tag? I thought it was a bit excessive. But the Kabuki Warriors came back. And that led to Kairi's Insane Elbow. Asuka didn't spot Bayley on the floor and she broke it up. Sasha transitioned into her Banks Statement finisher and that was it. So last week I thought maybe Kairi had signed a new contract. That's the vibe I was getting. Last night the Kabuki Warriors appeared on RAW Talk and Kairi challenged Asuka to a title match and Asuka accepted. I expect Asuka to retain the title on Sunday. And last night Shayna Baszler returned to TV. So she could be involved in Asuka vs Kairi which would retire Kairi and set up a feud with Asuka. I guess that's one way to do it. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment