Sunday, July 26, 2020

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Pannie Kianzad vs Bethe Correia

Here's the match video of Pannie Kianzad vs Bethe Correia from last night's UFC show in Abu Dhabi. Pannie is from Denmark but she trains in Sweden. She was in TUF 28 and she's now 1-1 in the UFC. She's a midcard fighter but she's better than Bethe who has been around the UFC for several years. She's a lower midcard fighter and at age 37, the clock is ticking on her. And I never thought she was any good in the first place. Pannie won easily. She's quicker and she throws combinations. Bethe didn't do that. I scored the fight 30-27 for Pannie. She won by unanimous decision. I'm not even going to get into Bethe's stupid mistakes. She would have lost anyway. Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the one big mistake Beth made at the end of Rd 1 and she was very lucky not have lost the fight right there with either a KO or a TKO. I guess we watch how Pannie does in the future. I hope she improves.

    ReplyDelete