Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TNA lets down KNOCKOUT fans again

I don't want to seem like a broken record but the three way TNA KNOCKOUT Title match between Taylor Wilde, Awesome Kong & Roxxi at Sunday's Bound For Glory PPV was just blah. It wasn't the match itself. All three women worked very hard as usual. But they were only given six minutes and the rushed and abrupt ending hurt the match very badly. They have to stop doing this. Let me understand this. The KNOCKOUTS get the highest ratings in Impact and this is the treatment they get on PPVs? And there was no reason for this to be a three way match. It makes no sense but that's TNA booking for you. Basically, if you've seen one three match, you've seen this one. I don't know why promoters still do them. They're not unique anymore. The one interesting spot had Awesome Kong go to the top to splash Roxxi but they had Taylor knock her to the floor. We have only seen the tip of Awesome Kong's ability in TNA. It's very disappointing. They should have given them more time and ditch that stupid Beautiful People match. Who did Rhino piss off to get thrown into this crap? And I know Rakha Khan trained to be a wrestler. But she isn't any good. They know that and try to hide her but can't. I watched that match but I don't want you to suffer. But here's the three way match. It takes up the first part of this video. My advice to anyone posting matches from TNA PPVs is don't post them on Youtube. Post them elsewhere like Daily Motion or in this case I got it from Toudu. Youtube will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment