Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Battlarts starting joshi fed

The shoot wrestling company Battlarts announced their first joshi show a couple of weeks ago. They now have a logo, a website and the first announced card. The Battlarts style is pro wrestling but it's a shoot style. The company is called Queen Bee and the first show will be Oct. 26 at Shin-kiba 1st Ring. Of course Chiharo Oikawa is Battlarts first and to date only joshi wrestler and she will be in the main event against Kana. And I guess that is my only criticism of Queen Bee is I would have liked to see them wait until they have a few more joshi wrestlers. Maybe they're jumping the gun a bit. But their style is different and that's a good thing. I hope they don't expect too much at first. Other matches will have Kyoko Kimura vs AKINO, Mika vs Esui. I haven't heard of Mika but I think she's a rookie. Also Cherry vs GAMI and Natsuki*Taiyo vs Ayako Sato. There will also be an amateur grappling match between Reiko Yasua & Emi Murata. Hopefully I get details on the show and I can tell you all about it.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    what is the URL of their website Frank please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point it's more splash page than website.



    http://www.cloveroffice.jp/j-bati/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:41 PM

    thanks Frank i'll add that to my joshi bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete