Sunday, June 09, 2019

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Katlyn Chookagian vs Joanne Calderwood

Here's the match video of Katlyn Chookagian vs Joanne Calderwood from last night's UFC show in Chicago. Katlyn relies on this keep away strategy that is designed to squeak out a win. The way to beat her is to slow her down. Joanne tried to do that with leg kicks. I think she needed to do other things. And the problem was Joanne ran out of gas and I think that's what cost her the fight. I scored round one 10-9 for Joanne. So did two of the three judges. I don't know how that round is score for Katlyn. I thought Joanne did enough especially in the first part of the round to win 10-9. But all three judges scored the round 10-9 for Katlyn. Round three also was for Katlyn. Two of the judges scored it 29-28 for Katlyn and the third scored it 30-27. I scored it 29-28 for Joanne. This was a real missed opportunity for Joanne. Because now it looks like Katlyn will get a Flyweight title shot. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment