Sunday, August 11, 2024

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Stephanie Luciano vs Talita Alencar

Here's the fight video for Stephanie Luciano vs Talita Alencar from last night's UFC show in Las Vegas. This fight is at Strawweight. These same fighters fought to a draw in Contenders Series last September. Both were given contracts. I would have passed on both. Stephanie is 24 years old. She trains at Gordin Fight Team in Minas Gerais, Brazil. She was suppose to fight in March but she got sick so this is her UFC debut. Talita is 33 years old from Brazil but she trains at Fight Sports in Deerfield Beach, FL. She won her UFC debut. Her big problems is she's too small at 5'1" and too old to be a UFC debutante at 33. Stephanie is 5'6" and she used that to win this fight by unanimous decision. The fight was awful. Like I said before, I didn't like either fighter when I saw them last year. This didn't change my tune. Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment