Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Molly McCann vs Diana Belbita added to Oct. 18 UFC show

It was reported today that Molly McCann vs Diana Belbita has been added to UFC on ESPN 2 Oct. 18 at the TD Garden in Boston. This fight is at Flyweight. Molly is 29 years old from Liverpool, England. She was very popular there as a Cage Warriors champ. Her record is 9-2 and 2-1 in the UFC. She is mainly a striker. I haven't liked what I have seen from her so far. She won her last fight over Ariane Lipski by unanimous decision. But I thought both of them were so bad that I scored it a draw. Diana is a UFC newcomer. She is 23 years old from Romania. Her record is 13-4 mostly for RXF in Romania but also KSW in Poland. She has never fought outside in Europe so who knows what she will be like. She's also mainly a striker. I hope I am pleasantly surprised but I'm not expecting much.

No comments:

Post a Comment