Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Mallory Martin vs Micol Di Segni

Here's the match video of Mallory Martin vs Micol Di Signi from last night's episode of Dana White Tuesday Night Contender Series. This fight is at Flyweight. I recall seeing Mallory in Invicta though she wasn't memorable. She's OK but nothing special. I hadn't seen Micol fight but I know that she is a model from Italy. Though she trains at Jackson Wink, this was her first fight in the US. Both fighters are trying to win a UFC contract. After watching this fight, I wonder if matchmakers Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard ever saw Micol fight. She was terrible. Mallory won the fight easily. Micol was telegraphing her punches, especially an overhand right. She was awful. What was she doing on this show? Obviously neither got the contract. I scored the fight 30-27 for Mallory. Check out the fight for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment