Sunday, August 11, 2019

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Marina Rodriguez vs Tecia Torres

Here's the match video of Marina Rodriguez vs Tecia Torres from last night's UFC show in Uruguay. This is a gatekeeper match. Tecia is ranked too high though she is trending down. She's the kind of fighter who has been overrated for so long it makes me wonder if people know what they are seeing. I think she is an ineffective points fighter currently on a three fight losing streak. Marina was in the Brazilian Dana White Contender Series. She is mostly a kickboxer. She'll be ranked if she wins this fight. It was mostly a kickboxing match as I expected. At this point Marina is better than Tecia and she won the fight 30-27. I have my doubts that Marina is really any good. Her next fight could give us a better idea. Now that Tecia has lost four in a row, maybe she will retire as I suggested a few months ago. Enjoy the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment