Saturday, August 17, 2019

Amanda Nunes vs Germaine De Randamie added to Dec. 14 UFC show

View this post on Instagram

2,5 years ago many sad I was done and that I should stop fighting. I never stopped believing I never stopped working my ass off. I’m the living prove that no matter what you want you gotta fight for your dreams and believes💪 it will be the biggest and toughest fight of my career but we will be ready!! With the upmost respect I say “ let’s have some fun Champ” December 14th Las Vegas it will be. 👑 will be on the line!! I will represent my country with pride and honor“ DIE WITH MEMORIES, NOT DREAMS” @ufc @duanemma @paullamoth @lizzygevers @csa_holland @suckerpunchent @saidelbadaouiofficial @sam26692 #germainederandamie #ironlady #utrecht #netherlands #holland #dutchpride #fitgirl #fitdutchie #fcutrecht #tattooedgirl #ufc #ufcfighter #athlete

A post shared by Germaine de Randamie (@ironladymma) on

Brett Okamoto of ESPN reported today that Amanda Nunes will defend her UFC Bantamweight Championship on UFC 245 Dec. 14 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Germaine confirmed this on Instagram. I expect this to be the co-main event. Amanda beat Germaine by first round TKO in 2013. I don't see this one going any differently. In her last fight, Germaine won over Aspen Ladd due to an awful Herb Dean stoppage. A win like that should not get anyone a title shot. But the UFC needs a title match for their year end Las Vegas show. It's likely that if Cris Cyborg had accepted a match with Amanda, it would have been on this show. At this point, the options are limited in Bantamweight and Featherweight. And that's why we are getting a non-competitive match. Amanda will be the prohibitive favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment