Monday, November 19, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-2018 Women's Survivor Series match

Here's the 2018 Women's Survivor Series match. All these matches are RAW vs Smackdown. I'm not going to go into detail. The match was OK but nothing special. The crowd was dead except to cheer Asuka and boo Nia Jax. Nia winning was predictable like the Evolution battle royal. She has a title match coming up next month so she had to win. I'm going to get into Nia Jax a bit more on my podcast. And I am also going to talk about Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair on my podcast. The turning point of the match was when Bayley and Sonia Deville were counted out of the ring. That was lame. That left Nia and Sasha Banks vs Asuka. While Nia hid on the floor, Asuka and Sasha were going pretty good. Then Nia sabotaged Sasha and Asuka beat her with the Asuka Lock. Nia picked up the scraps and won. The thing you may not know is that Vince McMahon wanted a RAW sweep because Stephanie McMahon promised Baron Corbin that a sweep would get the interim taken off his general manager title. And Shane McMahon promised changes on Smackdown. We'll see what that is. So check out the match for yourself and check out my podcast for more that I am not covering here.

No comments:

Post a Comment