Friday, January 27, 2017

Irene Aldana vs Katlyn Chookagian added to Apr. 8 UFC show

The UFC announced today that Irene Aldana vs Katlyn Chookagian has been added to UFC 210 at the KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY. As I have said before, I don't believe that Irene belongs in the UFC and she was brought in mainly to keep her teammate Alexa Grasso company. Irene lost to Leslie Smith in her UFC debut. I didn't see anything from Irene to make me change my mind. She's a striker with no power and she doesn't throw combinations. She needs to show me something in this fight. Katlyn won her UFC debut over Lauren Murphy but then she lost to Liz Carmouche. Liz sat on her for two rounds. She didn't look good in either fight. Part of her problem is she's normally a Flyweight and she is undersized at Bantamweight. So I don't know if she belongs in the UFC either. That's not a formula for a good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment