Thursday, December 05, 2019

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Kris Statlander vs Hikaru Shida

Here's the match video of Kris Statlander vs Hikaru Shida from last night's episode of AEW Dynamite. These two teamed up last week. They are portraying Kris as an alien from outer space. she's a big girl. She has potential but she's green. The match is pretty good. So I suggest you check it out. On commentary they keep talking about an upset. So I wasn't surprised that Kris won with a piledriver. I figured she would win once she kicked out of Hikaru's knee strike finisher. They tried to sell it like a big upset. But I knew they were doing that because they telegraphed it. My problem with it is you need a storyline reason or it makes no sense. Unpredictability is not always a virtue in pro wrestling. And it will affect their rankings. Did I mention that I hate rankings in pro wrestling. Afterwards Brandi Rhodes and Awesome Kong came out and invited Kris into their faction. She declined but a "fan" agreed to join and have her head shaved. It was indie wrestler Melanie Cruise. Adding her was probably a good thing because Kong can't do much anymore because of her back and Brandi can't wrestle. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment