Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Kabuki Warriors vs Charlotte Flair

Here's the match video of Kabuki Warriors vs Charlotte Flair from last night's episode of RAW. I thought Samoa Joe on commentary did a good job of questioning Charlotte's sanity for wanting a handicap match. Asuka and Kairi Sane basically beat the crap out of Charlotte. She got some hope spots but the WWE would be dopey to let Charlotte win. Some fans are complaining that the match should have been a squash. But they had a lot of time to fill and Asuka doesn't like doing squash matches anyway. The Kabuki Warriors came out to new music. And then they attacked Charlotte before the bell. Kairi clobbered Charlotte with her parasol. And that set the tone for the beatdown. At the end, Charlotte got her figure eight on Asuka. But she did not know that Kairi tagged in. Kairi hit her Insane Elbow for the win. The final stretch of this match was particularly good. And I don't know what fans are complaining about. If you watch it again, it wasn't as competitive as some think. It was much longer than a typical squash. You'll notice I haven't posted Sunday's Starrcade match. I understand there were problems with the WWE Network website. So I don't expect the match to show up. I get the WWE Network on cable in Canada. So I wasn't aware of the online issues until later. So I know we are going to see a TLC match in a couple of weeks. But no matches have been announced yet. Becky Lynch is still pushing for a match against Asuka. I don't think that will happen immediately but one never knows. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment