Saturday, June 23, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Xiaonan Yan vs Viviane Pereira

Here's the match video of Xiaonan Yan vs Viviane Pereira from this morning's UFC show in Shanghai. This fight was at Strawweight. Yan is from China. She won her UFC debut over the now released Kailin Curran. I didn't expect Viviane to be any better. She looked terrible losing to Tatiana Suarez in her last fight. She got into the UFC as a late replacement and she doesn't belong in the UFC. The story here was Yan had a significant size advantage and Viviane couldn't do anything about it. Other than Yan breaking Viviane's nose, it was three rounds of light sparring and Yan won easily. I don't know if she is any good because both her opponents have been terrible. I was not surprised as I know Viviane is awful. But it didn't tell me if Yan is any good. Check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment