Thursday, October 07, 2010

Jamie Keyes booted off WWE NXT

You may have noticed that I didn't write about last week's episode of WWE NXT because there weren't any matches on the show. I'm not interested in the challenges which hace dragged down all three seasons of NXT. Jamie Keyes was the first rookie eliminated this week. The six girls are interchangable so I don't know what is wrong with her compared to the others. I didn't see enough of her in the ring to give a proper assessment. But I have seen enough of Aksana to know that she is useless in the ring. I have the video of her match against Maxine. She botched a flying mare and dropped Maxine on her head and she can't properly deliver or receive a clothesline. I thought Maxine had a pretty good submission on her in the middle of the match. Typically, the WWE likes to end these matches with rollup pins. It's just lame. They need to knock off that crap. They also did Kaitlyn vs Vickie Guerrero. It was pretty much what one would expect because Vickie isn't a wrestler. I like that Kaitlyn is getting a good rub from Vickie but what will she do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment