Sunday, November 29, 2020

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Gina Mazany vs Rachael Ostovich

Here's the match video of Gina Mazany vs Rachael Ostovich from last night's UFC show in Las Vegas. This fight is at Flyweight. Gina is making her Flyweight debut after mixed success at Bantamweight. She has moved with her UFC fighter fiancee Tim Elliott to Kansas City to train with UFC fighter James Krause. Elliott is from Kansas City. Megan Anderson also trains there. Rachael is from Hawaii. Sex appeal is her calling card. I don't think she belongs in the UFC but I didn't like her in Invicta either. She is coming off of a drug suspension. I guess the bottom line is that Gina outclassed Rachael in the first two rounds. And then in round three Gina finished her with a couple of body kicks. Rachael said this week that this could be her last chance in the UFC. And of course I would like to see Gina face someone better. Enjoy the video!




 

3 comments:

  1. Frank, given her loss to Gina, do you think Rachel is going to be cut from the UFC? Or not. I do not care one way or the other. But I am curious as to what you think her chances are. Thanks David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. She talked about it during the week. She knows she's on the chopping block.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Frank. For her I am sorry. I just hope she will find either another fight venue or move on to something else in her life that will give her satisfaction and an income. Yours David.

      Delete