Sunday, November 15, 2020

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Cory McKenna vs Kay Hansen

 Here's the match video of Cory McKenna vs Kay Hansen from last night's UFC show in Las Vegas. This fight was at Strawweight. The judges messed up the decision. Both fighters are 21 years old. Kay is an Invicta veteran who trains at 10th Planet in Fullerton, CA. Cory is a Cage Warriors veteran from Wales who now trains at Team Alpha Male in Sacramento. She's mainly a striker. Round one was the key as I scored it 10-9 for Kay for extended time in top position and submission attempts. Cory was able to reverse but I don't believe in round stealing unlike the judges who all scored it 10-9 for Cory. Round two was close. I scored it 10-9 for Cory. And I gave round three to Kay. So I scored it 29-28 for Kay. The judges all scored it 29-28 for Cory. I don't know how the judges scored round one for Cory. And it wasn't just me. There was plenty of chatter on Twitter last night that the judges messed up. Check it out for yourself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment