Saturday, October 26, 2019

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Randa Markos vs Ashley Yoder

Here's the match video of Randa Markos vs Ashley Yoder from today's UFC show in Singapore. Neither fighter has been very successful in the UFC. When I first saw Randa on TUF 20, it was obvious that she was a good wrestler. So she has the physical tools. I just think she overthinks things and it ends up costing her fights. Ashley isn't any better and one would think that the loser could get cut. Round one was very close but I thought Ashley was able to control things on the ground so I scored it 10-9 for Ashley. Randa was better in round two especially her striking and I scored the round 10-9 for Randa. Round three was also close. I scored it 10-9 for Randa and the fight 29-28 for Randa. That Randa won by split decision didn't surprise me. It was a close fight. Randa has alternated wins and losses in the UFC. I didn't see anything from her to make me think she could change that. This was a close but uneventful fight. Enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment