Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tara LaRosa on Fox Fight Game

Tara LaRosa appeared on this week's edition of Fox Fight Game. Check out the video. Of course they talk about why Tara isn't with Strikeforce facing Gina Carano. We all know why Tara would like to do that. Fans have asked me about that match for three years and I have always said the same thing. There's too much of a weight difference and I wouldn't do it anyway. I would build the lighter weight division around Tara. She doesn't need to fight Gina to be a star. This fan perception that Tara needs to fight Gina isn't true and I've said that for three years. What they don't talk about on the show is Tara did sign a big money contract with the American Fight League that led nowhere. She backed the wrong horse and so she has to go back to square one. It takes time to get all that back. I'd love to see her in Strikeforce but not necessarily against Gina or Cyborg. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment