Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Jessica Eye vs Bethe Correia added to Feb. 21 UFC show

Bethe Correia, Jessica Eye
This morning, Globo in Brazil reported that Jessica Eye vs Bethe Correia has been added to UFC Fight Night 82 Feb. 21 at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh. this show will air on Fox Sports 1 in the US and TSN in Canada. And I expect this match to air on the main card. Jessica is from Cleveland so she really wanted to be on this show. Jessica had a chance to get into the title picture but losses to Miesha Tate and Julianna Pena have dropped her in the rankings. I thought she took the Pena fight way too soon after the loss to Tate and Jessica faded badly in round three. Bethe's mouth got her a title shot and she lost to Ronda Rousey in less than a minute. Neither fighter has a ground game so I expect this to remain standing. I think Jessica punches harder so I would favour her to win this fight. I don't think Bethe's fight skills can cash the cheques she writes with her mouth. She's not very good but her pre-fight trash talk should at least be amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment