Monday, May 02, 2011

Michelle McCool leaves the WWE, Kharma debuts

Today's edition of Big Bad Blog Video Theater is last night's Loser :Leaves The WWE match with Michelle McCool vs Layla. It's the inevitable LayCool split that most of us have seen coming for a while. But the suspense was taken away a few days ago when it was reported that Michelle was leaving the WWE. It isn't known why she is leaving but she has had some injuries to her knee and a recent broken toe. Maybe she wants to start a family with her husband The Undertaker. The match is decent. The main problem with the match is the lack of crowd reaction and that's the WWE's fault for poor booking. If you want fans to care about the Divas, book them better. Both women worked hard to make it a good match and they took some heavy bumps. The ending was the usual soft rollup pin nonsense that is too frequently booked for Diva matches. I guess they wanted Michelle to look strong on the way out. One would think they would want Layla to look strong because she's staying. The big news is that after the match, Kharma makes her long awaited WWE debut. Of course we all know her as Awesome Kong or Amazing Kong. She looks the same. They didn't try to make her look glamourous. And she comes to the ring and gives Michelle a modified facebuster. Then they cut to the back to show the reaction of the other Divas. The fan reaction was like they had never seen her before. I guess WWE fans don't watch TNA and of course I've been watching her since the start of her career in Japan. I like that they booked her strong. Let's see if they can keep it up. Enjoy the video.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:57 AM

    Good to see Amazing Kong/Kharma in WWE although from what I last heard she will be on leave for 1 year to have child...Would like to see WWE sign Cheerleader Melissa and Ayako Hamada at some point, but have my doubts that will ever happen...I have been watching TNA more recently, they lost alot of my older favs..My new fav is Velvet Skye, I hope that she gets her TNA Knockouts shot this year...Not sure where TNA is going with her right now she seems to be a punching bag for past TNA Knockouts...Most recently ODB and Jackie...I'm hoping this feud doesn't drag out for long, I'd like to see TNA bring in more Knockouts from past to compete with Velvet..first and foremost on my wish list Gail Kim and Cheerleader Melissa followed by Roxy...A good feud between her and Miss Teschmacher would be nice since...not sure if that is correct spelling. - JoshiFan/Steve

    ReplyDelete