Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Bianca Belair vs Asuka

Here's the match video of Bianca Belair vs Asuka from last night's episode of RAW. Becky Lynch is on commentary. This match was made after Asuka accidently kicked Bianca last week. We're finally going to get the three way match for the RAW Women's Championship at Sunday's Hell in a Cell. The match is OK but I don't much care for babyface vs babyface. It lacked heat. I don't think it ever got out of second gear. I didn't like either Asuka or Bianca getting distracted by Becky. The WWE likes doing distractions. My eyes roll because it's a crutch that is used far too often. Oh and Asuka "tweaking" her knee was stupid BS and another WWE creative crutch. Plus another roll up finish. Phooey! My guess is Bianca keeps the title on Sunday. And Becky's heel behavior has been so obnoxious, it wouldn't surprise me if she took the fall and had another nervous breakdown. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment