Saturday, July 09, 2016

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Tatiana Suarez vs Amanda Cooper

Here's the match video of Tatiana Suarez vs Amanda Cooper from last night's UFC show. This was the final of The Ultimate Fighter 23. I tried to watch the show. But it was terrible. And I thought most of the fighters weren't very good. Tatiana was the exception to that. She's from California. Amanda is from Michigan. It was clear for the start of this fight that Tatiana is more aggressive. That's one of the things I liked about her. She got a first round finish with a d'arce choke. It's pretty slick so be sure to check out the match. Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. As a former Michigander and proud of it. I am sorry to see Amanda Cooper's loss in the first round no less! I can only hope we see more of both of them in the future.

    ReplyDelete