Monday, August 16, 2010

Melina is the new WWE Divas Champion

Here's the match video from SummerSlam of Melina winning the WWE Divas Championship from Alicia Fox. I'm not a big fan of either of them. I prefer Melina as a heel. I don't like her as a babyface and I don't like her goofy facial expressions. And like a lot of the WWE models turned wrestlers, Alicia knows how to sashay to the ring but has trouble with the wrestling part. Maybe they'll turn her into a valet a la Maryse. So Melina comes to the ring in this Vegas showgirl outfit and I guess they saw Madison Rayne's flesh coloured outfit last month. But I don't like the yellow Bruiser Brody boots. The match itself wasn't the worst WWE women's match I've seen but it was nothing special. Did Melina forget to sell an injury? Sure but I'm not sure why the announcers kept bringing it up. I'm sure she's kicking herself for doing that but why make her look bad by emphasizing it. The finisher used by Melina is very similar to one I have seen Daizee Haze use. I guess she's still watching SHIMMER. And as you'll see after the match, they're obviously setting up a program with Michelle McCool. But she's on a different brand, you say? Well, the WWE doesn't care and I guess they don't think fans will care either. And they're probably right. Enjoy the video!

Melina vs Alicia Fox
Uploaded by nono-0793. - Basketball, baseball, pro wrestling and more sports videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment