Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yahoo LAUNCHCAST song of the day

Artist:Larry Graham
Song:One In A Million You
Album:The Best of Larry Graham & Graham Central Station Vol. 1



Larry Graham had a great career going as bass player for Sly & The Family Stone when he left to start his own group Graham Central Station. They recorded some really good funk when Larry became a soul crooner and had his biggest hit with One In A Million You. It's a pretty good song but I like his funk better.


I have been in contact with the Ontario Disability Support Program and it looks like I should be able to get this resolved pretty soon. I'll get a bit more money but it's the medical benefits that come with ODSP that are important. There's a story on the front page of today's Toronto Star about the Ontario Ombudsman looking into bureaucratic delays at ODSP that are affecting a lot of needy people adversely. I have heard plenty of horror stories. Because I'm already getting federal disability benefits, it's not as big an issue because my medical situation has already been approved. So I called my ODSP worker on Tuesday and she agreed to fast track my application in order to activate the medical benefits. So I faxed them some financial statements today and once I'm approved I have to go there and finish the paperwork. Maybe I'll get a call from them tomorrow as a birthday present.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment