Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So is the battery defective?

As I mentioned previously, I'm concerned that my power chair isn't holding a charge as long as it should. So Sam the technician from MediChair came to my apartment today to test the batteries. It appears that the batteries are OK but the power wouldn't come back on when he put the batteries back in. It seems that one of the connections to the motor was loose and that may be the problem. So he fixed that and said he didn't like the looks of the connector so he says he will replace it. He also tested the battery charger and that's OK too. He has to order the part from Invacare in Ohio. He'll call me when it comes in and he will install it at that time. Hopefully that will fix the problem. The chair works fine otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment