Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Asuka vs Jamie Frost

Here's the match video of Asuka vs Jamie Frost from last night's episode of RAW. As you have probably already heard, it wasn't much of a match. Right now Asuka is in a holding pattern. She is still on the RAW roster until Wrestlemania. I wasn't surprised by a squash match but I don't like them. But there are those who believe she should have been promoted like Goldberg because of the streak. Guys, she ain't Goldberg. And I think that a steady diet of squash matches would be boring and wear thin very quickly. In this case, they decided to go for humour. After Asuka's entrance, Jamie says in a ringside interview that this is her first match. Her confidence was hilarious because everyone knew what was coming. And as it turns out, it looks like it was her first match. Jamie is Pittsburgh based fitness model Brittany Rae Steding. She uses the name Ellie Fredericks as a manager/valet in local indie feds. She is currently a wrestler in training. Jamie slaps Asuka and a head kick knocks Jamie loopy and it's all over in thirty seconds. I just think squashes are a waste of Asuka's talent. But the WWE has to kill two weeks until Wrestlemania. I hope they come up with something better next week. I noticed that WWE PC coach Sarah Stock was involved in breaking up the Sasha Banks vs Bayley backstage brawl. I bet she could still have a four star match with Asuka. I don't think they ever had a match. I doubt that will happen but I can wish for it. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment