Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Asuka vs Alexa Bliss

Here's the match video of Asuka vs Alexa Bliss from last night's episode of RAW. Like last week, this match is designed to serve the Alexa vs Nia Jax angle. So obviously the WWE wants to continue Asuka's streak and at the same time they have to protect Alexa going into Wrestlemania. My only problem with the way this was executed is Asuka beat Alexa clean a couple of months ago. They think fans forget about things...but they don't. Of course the other problem is Alexa's main skills are with her mouth. And her ring skills haven't been allowed to develop properly. So I thought in this particular match, Asuka oversold her offense. I know that she was trying to make Alexa look much better than she is. But I don't think it was successful. Alexa is at the same skill level as Dana Brooke except Alexa is the champ. For that reason, the match didn't work very well. And then of course they saddled the match with a lame count out finish. And that was so Nia Jax could come out and chase Alexa. The end result is Alexa vs Nia at Wrestlemania has been set up. I don't know what Asuka will do on RAW for the next couple of weeks. But I do know she will team with The Miz on tonight's Mixed Match Challenge vs Braun Strowman and Alexa. So I should have the video for you tomorrow. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment