Sunday, February 25, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Marion Reneau vs Sara McMann

Here's the match video of Marion Reneau vs Sara McMann from last night's UFC show in Orlando. The thing I was wondering about was if Sara's move to Team Alpha Male would improve her. And after this fight, the answer is no. She still does things that I didn't like about her since she started MMA. And at age 37, it doesn't look like she can change. Marion is 40 years old as the UFC kept telling us. I'd like her a lot better if she was consistent. And we saw the flaws of both fighters in this fight. Sara took control in round one and pounded Marion. But she didn't try to finish and the same thing happened when Sara lost to Miesha Tate. Sara won round one 10-9 but by the end of the round, the tide had turned. In round two, Marion knocked Sara loopy with a hard shot. Then she took her down and got the win with a triangle choke. The Bantamweight division is weak right now so I guess Marion could get a title shot. I don't think she's consistent enough. I dunno about Sara. She has the physical tools but she hasn't learned from her own mistakes. I have always thought she was overrated because of the Olympic medal. I still believe that. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment