Sunday, February 25, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Angela Hill vs Maryna Moroz

Here's the match video of Angela Hill vs Maryna Moroz from last night's UFC show in Atlanta. This fight went as I expected. Angela is a kickboxer. She has no ground game. Maryna is a boxer and so is her husband. The difference was Angela landed more punches and got the unanimous decision. Maryna threw a lot of punches but most of them didn't land. She used a very similar strategy when she beat Danielle Taylor in 2016. But Angela is more aggressive than Danielle so it didn't work. And then she didn't change her strategy and that's why she lost. I guess her attempt to try and look busy without doing anything is an attempt to fool the judges. It's not a strategy that I think fighters should use. I still don't think Angela is an elite fighter. But I guess this win will give her the opportunity to prove herself against better competition. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment