Monday, March 14, 2011

Sarita & Rosita are the new TNA Knockout Tag Team Champions

Here's the match video for Angelina Love & Winter defending the TNA Knockout Titles against Sarita & Rosita from last night's TNA Victory Road PPV. The match is not very good with a typically stupid Vince Russo ending. The timing just seemed to be off. I always laugh when I see Sarita talk about taking the titles home to Mexico because neither of those girls are Mexican. Yes, I know Sarita lives there but she is from Winnipeg and Rosita is from New York. And the thing I noticed about Rosita when she debuted a few weeks ago is she is so tiny. I'm told she is a good wrestler but I haven't seen that yet. She wasn't very good in this match. Look, I know they hired her because she looks Mexican but she doesn't seem to fit in yet. And the Winter character is just cringeworthy. It's another Russo misfire. And I know that girl can wrestle but you wouldn't know it by watching her in this match. I didn't like the match. Angelina & Winter got too much offense in. Of course the ending was ridiculous. It looks like Velvet Sky was late coming to the ring as Rosita seemed to hold the belt ready to hit her opponent over the head forever. And the poor timing continued as Rosita had Winter in that rollup pin for a long time. Winter is so much bigger than Rosita that it looked stupid. It's not like Winter was stunned. When TNA does stuff like that, it shows they're not  thinking. I know D-Lo Brown works with the girls. He's a smart guy. Maybe working at TNA makes smart guys stupid. Check out the video for yourself.

TNA: Victory Road (2011) - 3/13/11 Part 3 (HQ) by T-Tvideos

No comments:

Post a Comment