Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My first vlog

Of course I'm talking about video blogging. My friend Mohamed installed my new webcam the other day. I hope to do some internet broadcasting but I figured I'd try out the webcam with a little vlogging. I'm talking about a couple of recent power chair repairs. Folks always ask me about the power chair. It's just a test. Please let me know what you think. I know I have a good face for radio. But I wanted to try out the webcam. And you can always video chat with me at Yahoo Messenger. You'll notice I'm using headphones. I don't think I can get close enough to the webcam mic to get decent volume. I will try it out. Happy New Year everyone and enjoy the video.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:42 PM

    You should combine your hobbies and tell us what you think about the vocal talents of Chigusa Nagayo :)

    Seriously, you've got some pretty broad & eclectic tastes in music-maybe vblog about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting a video of the artist is much more effective than watching me yak about music. I am well aware of my knowledge of music unheard by most folks. My main purpose for the webcam is I have plans to do internet broadcasting. I don't know about vlogging. I can't even watch myself. I watched it twice just to be sure it came out OK. Like I said, have a great face for radio.

    ReplyDelete