Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Taylor Wilde wins again at TNA Hard Justice

You'll have to excuse the headline but I noticed in my Google Analytics that plenty of folks are finding this blog by doing a Google search for Taylor Wilde. So I'm going to use that to my advantage. Here's the video from the six girl tag match from Sunday's TNA Hard Justice PPV. It's Taylor Wilde, Gail Kim & ODB vs Awesome Kong, Angelina Love & Velvet Sky. Traci Brooks was the ref but don't ask me why. The only thing she did was ban Raeesha Saeed from ringside after outside interference. Any other ref could have done that and as many fans are aware, Raeesha is injured anyway. As I said last month, TNA is falling into the trap of having The Knockouts in Impact matches on PPVs. I guess it was a little longer than the average Impact match but otherwise nothing special. There was a lot of wasted time at the beginning of the match. At times it seemed like the timing was off and the girls weren't sure of what they were supposed to do. It did pick up midway but had a lame ending. At some point, matches have to mean something and advance storylines and this was a time filler. It reminded me of the WWE and that's not a good thing. Maybe Scott D'Amore's departure from TNA is hurting the Knockout division. Oh, one more thing. Don West, will you please shut the hell up!!!!! Aah, I feel better now. Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment