Thursday, December 01, 2005

Today's physiotherapy

A funny thing happened on the way to Lyndhurst today. A Wheeltrans bus going from Variety Village to Lyndhurst broke down in the middle of Eglinton Ave. near Don Mills Rd. The bus I was on was running early so he stopped to pick up the passengers and drop us all off at Lyndhurst. William & I worked a lot today on my left shoulder blade. There's still a lot of weakness on my left side affecting my reach among other things. I told William that I know the weakness is there but it's invisible to most people. You can see I'm in a wheelchair. Obviously I'm more concerned about strengthening my legs & trunk as that will help me with walking. So I did some squats, worked on a portable staircase and walked with the parallel bars. My knees are still pretty bad. It went pretty well and I will return to Lyndhurst on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    remember to do your exercises!

    ReplyDelete