Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Penny Banner back home

My good friend and pro wrestling Hall of Famer Penny Banner sent the following today. Cross your fingers folks and the cancer will be gone.


Hello everyone.........

First of all, I want to thank all of you who have called me.. sent me cards...e mails and beautiful plants/flowers..I love you all ! ! ! I am truly blessed to have such great friends and fans.
I went to the Doctor yesterday for the staple removal....sure feels good w/them gone. There will be a mini poll set up for you to guess how many..YIKESS ! ! ;-)
The Pathologist report showed that my cancer began in the fallopian tubes. This sort of cancer is treated the same as ovarian and peritoneum cancer..It is in the advanced stage #3..and is curable. However, as with all cancers they will not know for sure until AFTER THE CHEMO treatments.
These treatments will begin at the beginning of the year and should be one time a week. YES....he did say I would most likely lose my hair. I hear sometimes it comes back curly and thicker...I need that ;-)
I still feel just fine, and will probably get back in the pool around February..I was released today to do ONLY arm exercises...and can begin driving this coming Friday. Yippee
Love and Hugs to all of you, thank you for keeping me in your prayers..........and Merry XmasPenny

No comments:

Post a Comment