Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christy Hemme speaks about her firing from the WWE

Christy Hemme posted the following last night on the message board of her website. Her situation was very similar to Daniel Puder. She won a contest and was making too much money. So instead of asking her to take a pay cut, they sent her to OVW in order to force her to quit. When her reaction was exactly the opposite of what they expected, they fired her anyway. I didn't like Christy and I hate the Bimbo Search but it's pretty obvious that she gladly did whatever she was asked and it's a hell of a way for the WWE to treat someone. BTW, there are already rumours that Dixie Carter has been in contact with Christy so don't be surprised if Christy turns up in TNA after the non compete clause runs out.


Hello everyone! Thank you so much to everyone who has and is still supporting me. Even though the partnership with WWE and I did not end very will (sic), I am truly thankful for the experience. All I can say at this time to clear up some of the rumors, there was no battle over money. Money was never my motivation for working. Truth is that I was completely dedicated to the company and believed in everything I was doing. I trusted it. I was willing to put my personal life aside to give everything I had to what I was doin and become better wrestler/performer. I was told that I was a budget cut and creatively they didn't have anything for me. I am very disappointed in the WWE, where I learned a very important lesson. I am a very determined person with a huge amount of engery for my life and my career. Everything happens for a reason and anything that has happened in my life that has knocked me down has only built me back up stronger. I feel stronger than ever and I am hungry for this huge future before me. Again, THANK YOU soooo much to everyone who has believed in me and is supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment