Sunday, January 17, 2021

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Vanessa Melo vs Sarah Moras

Here's the fight video of Vanessa Melo vs Sarah Moras from yesterday's UFC show in Abu Dhabi. Sarah is from Kelowna, BC but she now trains at Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas. She's been in the UFC since TUF 18. But she's 3-5 and if she doesn't win, I expect her to be released. Vanessa is from Brazil. She is 0-3 in the UFC. So on my podcast I jokingly called this a loser leave town match. And the fight was awful. It was the kind of fight that turns fans off WMMA. Sarah was the big culprit as she kept her distance. She threw a lot of punches but very few landed. I don't know what made her or her coach think she could win a fight doing that. And he lied to her after round two. He told her the fight was tied. I don't think Vanessa was much better but at least more of her punches landed and she bloodied Sarah's nose. It doesn't make me think Vanessa can beat anyone who is good. And after an awful performance, the UFC must release Sarah. Check out the video for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment