Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Asuka and The Miz vs Carmella and R-Truth

Here's the match video of Asuka and The Miz vs Carmella and R-Truth from last night's episode of Mixed Match Challenge (MMC). This airs on Facebook Watch which is not available in Canada and plenty of other places. These MMC matches are comedy heavy which I don't like much. Carmella has been paired with R-Truth to get her away from the title picture. He's a lower mid card comedy act. They set this match up with an R-Truth talk show pre-empting Miz TV to open Smackdown.. The Miz had to beat R-Truth to get his talk show back. Of course The Miz and Asuka won the first MMC. I don't know if they will win again but they won this match. As I said, there is too much comedy for me. But I liked The Miz's attempt to moon walk. It gets crazy towards the end but Asuka wins with the Asuka Lock. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment